Wes is dedicated to working hard for his clients and applying the same principles that led to success in his Coast Guard career toward the success of his clients. With an emphasis on attention to detail and collaboration, Wes will pursue his clients’ goals with professionalism and enthusiasm. During Wes’s time in the Coast Guard, he held numerous Command positions, including as the Officer-in-Charge of a small boat station, and as the Executive Officer of a Cutter. As such, he has a firm understanding of the importance of preparation, organization, and execution—traits he looks forward to bringing to your next case.
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Wes was raised in Miami, Florida, but has lived in Alaska, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, and a few places in between. He currently lives in Bay View, Milwaukee with his two children Leo and Lucinda, and their dog Henri. When he’s not in the office, you can probably find Wes somewhere on a boat, going to a show, or cheering loudly at one of his kids’ many events.
• Marquette University / J.D. cum laude
• University of Alaska SE / B.A.
• Marquette Law Review, Associate Editor
• Academic Success Program Leader for Contracts—providing academic support to 1L students
• Judicial Intern to Chief Judge Pamela Pepper of the Eastern District of Wisconsin
• State Bar of Wisconsin