Andie dedicates her time to finding desirable solutions for clients. Throughout law school, she gained experience as a clerk for a variety of different practice areas including criminal law, insurance law, municipal law, and children’s court. Andie is confident that she has the right tools and experience to successfully advocate for each client.
• Insurance Litigation
• Commercial Litigation
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Andie was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. She moved to Milwaukee to attend law school and loved it too much to leave. She now enjoys living in the brew city with her husband DJ, dog Millie, and cat Brewer. In her free time, Andie enjoys attending sporting events or theatre productions and hiking with her puppy.
• University of Denver / Publishing Certificate, August 2019
• Marquette University / J.D. Cum Laude, May 2023
• Marquette Law Review, Member, 2020-2023
• Marquette Moot Court Society, Member, 2022-2023
• State Bar of Wisconsin